Do you love working on groundbreaking automotive projects? If so, you could be the person we are looking for! Join the leaders in emotion recognition to bring Emotion AI into the car.
You will be a member of the engineering team at Affectiva with a focus on automotive products. You will develop code enabling cars to respond to occupant emotions. You will work closely your teammates to roll out new AI products and capabilities and pitch in and help wherever your interests and skills fit. You will help drive our embedded roadmap.
This is a great opportunity to craft solutions never built before and shape the future of the automotive in cabin experience. If you flourish with building new products that have never existed before, if you get excited by creating solutions that take on significant problems. If you like rolling up your sleeves to get things done, then we want to hear from you!
- 3+ years of professional software development
- 1+ years of professional C++ programming
- Experience deploying products in automobiles
Other Useful Skills and Experience:
- Experience in optimizing code to reduce size, memory/CPU utilization
- Experience using automated tools for unit testing, performance testing, and static/dynamic analysis
- Programming experience in Python
- Multi-core programming experience
- Machine Learning background is a plus
- Computer Vision
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a consistent track record of success at startups
- Full Time Position located in Downtown Boston
- Competitive Benefits Package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Startup office culture, collaborative office space
- Flexible work schedule
- Complimentary snacks and drinks, and lunch provided once a week
- Free Gym – On Site