Do you like working with people? Does getting data for science sound like fun? Do you enjoy managing schedules? Join the leaders in emotion recognition and develop emotion analytics powered by the largest repository of emotion data in the world.
As a Data Collector, you will be responsible for helping to recruit participants for a data study we are doing. You will help to fine-tune the logistics of the study. You will schedule the participants and run them through the study. This is a temp position to last about five weeks from February to March.
The Skills Required:
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Time Management
- Comfortable using a computer with either Windows or Mac.
Other Useful Skills:
- Experience Working with A/V Equipment
- Experience Running a Scientific Study
- Comfortable working a Windows operating system.