Do you love working on web development? Do you like improving internal tools for co-workers? If so, this could be the job for you! Join the leaders in emotion recognition to develop emotion analytics powered by the largest repository of emotion data in the world.
You will be a member of the engineering team at Affectiva with a focus on internal tools used by our science department. You will develop operational infrastructure and capabilities including an improved tool for labeling data for machine learning. You will work closely your teammates to roll out new products and capabilities and pitch in and help wherever your interests and skills fit.
- 2 years of professional software development
- Strong background in a web framework (like Ruby on Rails or Django)
- Experience in scripting / automation (e.g. shell, Python, Ruby etc.)
- Experience with SQL/MySQL
Other Useful Skills and Experience
- AWS ECS and Batch
- Infrastructure automation using Chef, Ansible, or Puppet Docker
- Design and implementation of privacy and data security policies
- Machine Learning background is a plus